Here is the process to receive your 2010 Energy Tax Credit from the Federal Government:

For 2010, the homeowner needs to complete the IRS Form 5695 and file it with their tax return. Here is a link to the Form: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f5695.pdf, which has complete instructions for calculating the rebate amount.

On the IRS 1040 Form, the Residential Energy Tax Credit (from Form 5695) is claimed on Line 52.

In case you are audited, save your receipts and a copy of the Manufacturer’s Certification Statement for your records. Here is a link to the 2010 Noritz Certification Document: http://www.noritz.com/u/jan2010_taxcreditcert_copy.pdf. It is accepted for all the Qualified 2010 Noritz Models.

Feel free to give us a call if you need help