Pack this in your kid’s lunch box for a special Halloween surprise. They will be the hit at their lunch table!!
Witches Finger Sandwiches Recipe
- (11-oz.) can Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Breadsticks
- 6 small slices pepperoni
- 12 (2/3-oz.) slices American pasteurized process cheese food
- 3/4 cup finely shredded lettuce
- Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 12 strips. Place flat on ungreased cookie sheet; do not twist. With sharp knife or kitchen scissors, cut 2 small triangles from one end of each dough strip to form a point that resembles a fingertip.* Lightly score breadsticks in center to resemble knuckles.
- Cut each pepperoni slice into 2 pointed ovals to resemble 2 fingernails. Place 1 pepperoni piece on each breadstick.
- Bake at 375°F. for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. If necessary, reapply “fingernails” with small dot of ketchup.
- Split each breadstick. Cut each cheese slice into strips and place in breadstick, overlapping strips. Top each with lettuce. If desired, serve with mustard, mayonnaise or ketchup. Serve warm or cold.
Li’l Lips Recipe
- 1 medium red apple
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Miniature marshmallows, optional
- Cut apple into 16 wedges; toss with lemon juice.
- In a small bowl, mix peanut butter, cream cheese and cinnamon until blended. Spread about 2 teaspoons onto one side of half of the apple slices; top each with a second slice, pressing to form lips. If desired, press marshmallows onto peanut butter for teeth. Refrigerate until serving.
Think how fun this would be to take to work and share with your coworkers. Glades Gas is “The Friendly Gas Company,” and what better way to thank our employees than to whip us these as appetizers that they can be enjoyed throughout the day.