- Choose a large, wide pumpkin. Cut off the top third with a serrated knife or keyhole saw and scrape out the pulp and seeds.
- Select the beverage you will be using to place in the holes of the pumpkin. Place the bottom of the drink up against the pumpkin and with a pencil or pen draw a circle around the base of the drink container on the outside of the pumpkin where you will place the beverage.
- Using a serrated knife or keyhole saw cut out the circle then place your beverage in the cut out area.
- Continue cutting out and placing your beverages around the pumpkin until you have it filled all the way around.
- Fill the hollowed out pumpkin with dry ice and a small amount of water. The dry ice is what gives the effect of smoke. You can purchase dry ice from any Publix.
We at Glades Gas are Gator Tailgating Fans!